DPC Prints Help > Selling Tips
|Sell More Prints!|
Here's a couple of tips to sell your prints as effectively as possible...
- Take great care in preparing your print. It will show! Don't add excessive or ugly borders or text.
- If it's not worth selling, don't sell it. Put only prints that you truly believe are worthy of hanging in someone else's home up for sale -- having too many
or bad prints on the site makes it harder for customers to find prints they'd really buy.
- Fill out your keywords! Be thorough in choosing your keywords. Try to cover all aspects of your print with
these keywords -- objects in your print, moods, colors, shapes, etc.
- Write a Description. Think from a buyer's perspective. If there's any questions that buyer might have,
be sure to answer them. If your print preview doesn't show your text well, you might want to let them know what the
text says. Remember also that your description is searched for in the 'search' feature.
- Bring in buyers! By far, the best thing you can do to sell your prints is to bring in buyers. Tell your
friends, family, and coworkers. Link from your website. All of the hard work is done -- you just need people
to buy your work. Even better, bringing in buyers makes you more money. Read about our referral program.
Last updated: July 10th, 2003.
< Back to Selling Tips